A clarifier is a water treatment system designed to treat turbidity (haze) and colour in water which has been drawn from natural open form of storage such as a river, creek or dam.
The Aquatube clarifier will bring any water (up to a maximum of 100NTU) to NHRMC standards for potable (drinking) water. The principles involved are:
A multimedia filter is used to reduce large particulate matter.
By injecting chemicals into the water, the particles bind together to form a sludge (largely silts and clays from the raw water), and is then disposed of.
Chlorine is injected to sterilise the water supply.
Aquatube Clarfier System Features
- Galvanised steel "U" tube settler
- Automatic controlled chemical dosing
- Media filtration
- Automatic sludge dump facility
- UPVC or ABS pipe work and valves
- Bunded chemical storage tanks
- PLC controlled with option of HMI, GSM dialler, or SCADA remote monitoring
- Containerised or modular integration
|Design:||Removing total suspended solids and colloids, disinfection|
|Capacity:||30 m3 / day @ 25 LPM|
|Operating pressure:||300 - 450 kPa|
|Operating temperature:||5 - 45 deg C|
|pH range:||6.5 - 9.0|
|Max. feed. turbidity:||100 NTU|
For more detailed information or a quotation, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 166 253.