IBC Water stock a comprehensive range of polyethylene and other polymer chemical tanks suitable for storage and process applications in water/wastewater treatment, chemical, food and other industries.
- CHEMICAL AND CORROSION RESISTANCE - suitable for most widely used aggressive or other chemicals
- IMPACT RESISTANCE - suitable for the harshest environment
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION - eliminates the problems associated with welded plastic structures
- VIRGIN RAW MATERIAL - tanks are moulded from virgin polyethylene or other polymers resin, ensuring the quality and performance
- ULTRAVIOLET STABILISED - ultraviolet stabiliser is added to enhance the structure and performance of the tank from the problem of embrittlement
- FOOD AND DRUG INDUSTRIES APPROVED
- NATURAL OR BLACK OR OTHER SPECIFIC COLOURS
|Shape||circular or rectangular|
|Capacity||55 to 10,000 litres (or specified)|
|Accessories||nozzles, hand-holes, manholes, sightglass, valving & pipework|
Regardless of the type or quantity, IBC Water can supply the principal chemicals used in water treatment.
- COAGULANTS - aluminium sulphate, poly aluminium chloride, ferric chloride, ferric sulphates
- FLOCCULANT AIDS - polyelectrolytes
- ALKALINITY ADJUSTMENT - sodium carbonates and sodium bicarbonates
- DISINFECTANTS AND OXIDANTS - sodium hypochlorite, calcium hypochlorite, potassium permanganate, proxitane
- REDUCING AGENTS - sodium bisulphate, sodium hyposulphite
- REGENERANTS & pH ADJUSTMENT - sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, caustic soda
- NEUTRALISATION & PRECIPITATION - quicklime, slaked lime
Water Softener Salt (Premium Grade Quality)
- CHEMICAL PROFILE - purity: 99.5% NaCl min.; moisture: 0.2% max.; water insolubles: 0.05% max.
- GRAIN SIZE - texture is coarse crystal; 5% max. retained on 8.0mm sieve; 10% max. pass 1.18mm sieve
- PACKAGING - 25kg bags; 1.2 tonne pallets (48 bags per pallet)
Also see Chemical Metering Pumps