How we collect personal information:
IBC Water collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, such as when you enter your personal details on our websites (e.g. during requests for a quote or application for products and services) or when you provide information by phone;
- from publicly available sources of information; or
- when legally required to do so.
How we use your personal information:
Your personal information may be used to:
- identify you and to assist you to use our products and services more easily;
- provide the services you require;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with better products and services that are tailored to your needs;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- research and develop our products;
- maintain and develop our business systems.
Your personal information is also collected to promote and market to you other services which we consider may be of interest to you. Before we do so, we will provide you with an opportunity to give us permission to send you marketing or promotional material via an opt-in mechanism. That is, we will send you such material only if you elect to receive it or if it is provided to you in response to your request.
You may also notify us at any time that you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional material by calling us on 07 3347 1600 or by using the Contact Us page to send your request via email.